I’ma Make That workshops are a fun, hands-on experience, providing everything you need to make a custom, one-of-a-kind wood sign. No previous artistic experience needed, I will guide you through the entire process. With the provided vinyl stencils, no free-hand painting is involved.
Enjoy the company of your friends and leave with a beautiful project you’ll be happy to display in your home, or give as a gift.
- There is a five person minimum per workshop.
- Due to the custom nature of the workshop, fees are non-refundable.
- Cancellation at least 72 hours prior to the workshop will be granted a credit toward a future party.
- Project design changes may be made up to 72 hours prior to the workshop for a fee of $5.00.
How to sign up:
- Click the Schedule Your Workshop link below and select a date for your party. Once I’ve been notified of your selected date and time, I will send a message of confirmation and further details.
- Have the members of your party select their design from the Choose Your Design link on the menu bar.
- Access your cart and and proceed to the checkout.
- Enter your billing details and submit your request.
All materials are provided and include:
- Your choice of wood size: 12×12 ($30), 10×22 ($35), 11×14 ($35), 18×24 ($40)
- Pre-made vinyl stencil
- A wide selection of paint colors
Interested in hosting your own workshop, or requesting a custom design: