I’ma Make That paint parties are a fun, hands-on experience, providing everything you need to make a custom, one-of-a-kind wood sign. No previous artistic experience needed, I will guide you through the entire process. With the provided vinyl stencils, no free-hand painting is involved.
Enjoy the company of your friends and leave with a beautiful project you’ll be happy to display in your home, or give as a gift.
- There is a six person minimum per party.
- Due to the custom nature of the party, fees are non-refundable.
- Cancellation at least 72 hours prior to the party will be granted a credit toward a future party.
- Project design changes may be made up to 72 hours prior to the party for a fee of $5.00.
- I love doing custom designs. Request a custom design, under the “Request a Custom Sign” tab, for an additional $5.00.
How to sign up:
- Please fill in the below form to schedule your party. Once I’ve been notified of your selected date and time, I will send a message of confirmation and further details.
- Have the members of your party select their design from the Choose Your Design link on the menu bar. Please make note of the date and time of the party, along with the hosts name, in the “order notes” section at checkout.
- Enter your billing details and submit your request.
- All selected designs will be forwarded to my order inbox.
All materials are provided and include:
- Your choice of wood size: 12×12 ($30), 12×20 ($40), 10×22 ($40), 11×14 ($35), 18×24 ($45)
- Pre-made vinyl stencil
- A wide selection of paint colors
Interested in hosting your own workshop, or requesting a custom design: