I’ma Make That parties are great for girls’ night, wedding and baby showers, corporate team building, community fundraisers, and more! Enjoy the company of your friends and leave with a unique creation they will be happy to display in their home or gift.
- To sign up, just select the BOOK YOUR Party tab to select a date and time for your party. Parties can be held in your home or mine and take approximately two hours, depending on the number of guests. Once I’ve been notified of your selected date and time, you’ll receive a message of confirmation and specific instructions for your party.
- COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION. Direct your guests to the CHOOSE YOUR DESIGN tab to select their design. Most designs come in a variety of sizes. You can choose from large selection of paints available to make your sign just how you like it. No need to use the colors listed on the website. **Be sure to list your hosts name and the date of the party in the Order Notes section at checkout** Don’t see the design you’re looking for? No problem! We love to do custom designs. Just click the Request A Custom Sign link and we’ll get in touch with you.
- HAVE FUN. Once you’ve selected you design, the hard part is over!
- We’ll provide all the materials and guide you through the entire process with the provided vinyl stencils…no free-hand painting involved. Remember, you’ll be able to choose your own colors at the party, making your creation truly unique!
- There is an eight person minimum per party.
- Due to the custom nature of the party, fees are non-refundable.
- Cancellation at least 72 hours prior to the party will be granted a credit toward a future party.
- Project design changes may be made up to 72 hours prior to the party for a fee of $5.00.
- I love doing custom designs. Request a custom design, under the “Request a Custom Sign” tab, for an additional $5.00.